Your Source for Quality Custom Steel Plate
and Miscellaneous Structural Fabrications
1310 Commerce Street
Benton, Arkansas 72015-5054 USA
Phone (501) 778-1646
Fax (501) 778-1661
Saline County, Arkansas
Approximately 18 miles southwest of Little Rock via I-30,
.75 miles south of exit 116 in the airport industrial area.
We are served by several motor freight common carriers,
overnight package services, and by Union Pacific Railroad.
If you require driving directions or if you would like to view
an area map, see our map page
We are located 1 block East of the Saline County Airport (Watts Field, FAA designation M99).
For additional information about the airport, visit the
AIRNAV information page.
- 6 acres of fenced enclosure for storage of stock
materials and completed products.
55,000 square feet including:
Primary Shop: 48,000 square feet
- 60' x 140' plate handling area for shearing, bending,
rolling, and inside storage.
- 60' x 200' shape handling area for sawing, cutting,
burning, and inside storage.
- One 10 ton, two 5 ton, and one 3 ton 50' span bridge
cranes with 19' maximum lift height.
- 14' x 14' sliding door at south end, 14' x 22' overhead
door at north end. East side open to High Bay.
- 60' x 300' primary fabrication area.
- 60' x 160' covered painting area.
- Two 10 ton and one 3 ton 60' span bridge cranes with 32'
maximum lift height.
- Six 1 ton jib cranes
- One 20' x 32' double swinging door which allows all three
cranes to travel from fabrication area to painting area;
- One 15' x 20' side door to accommodate loading/unloading.
- One 18' x 19' end door to accommodate loading/unloading
Secondary Shop: 7,000 square feet
- 50' x 120' secondary fabrication area.
- One 1 ton 20' span Gorbel crane x 54' long x 15' maximum
- Three 12' x 14' overhead doors.
- 20' x 50' inside storage area.
- One 12' x 14' overhead door.
- 1/4" x 12' Cincinnati Mechanical Shear
- 1/4" x 12' Cincinnati Mechanical Press Brake
- 1/4" x 8' Webb Plate Roll
- 18" vertical cut Marvel Band Saw
- 60 ton Scotchman ironworker
- 85 ton Ironcrafter Hydraulic Punch
- 90 ton Metal Muncher model MM90C
- 100 ton Edwards Jaws metalworker
- 3.5 ton Liftall Fork Lift
- SkyTrak model 8042 Lift Truck
- 17 flux-core/MIG welding machines
- 1 MIG welding machines
- 1 TIG welding machine
- 5 stick electrode welding machines
- Plasma/oxygen-acetylene cutters
- Esab/L-TEC CM-250 CNC burning machine with Hypertherm controller
- Conventional and airless spray paint equipment
View our business philosophy & code of conduct.
Our photo gallery contains images
which will very readily display our capabilities.
Here's a partial list of customers
to give you an idea of who we provide services to.
Please email inqueries to our sales department (info at becocorp dot net) or
contact us to discuss your fabrication requirements.
For your convenience, you may send drawing files as e-mail attachments to our sales department
(AutoCAD 2005, Mechanical Desktop 2005 and Inventor 9 or prior file formats).
Back to the BECO Corporation home page.
Please email any questions or comments about this Web page to info at becocorp dot net
Copyright © 7 November 2006 BECO Corporation